If you are trying to figure out who I am, my GitHub Profile is a pretty good place to start.
You could also try twitter. Or my LinkedIn if you are into that sort of thing.
If you came from one of those places, here is a little more about me:
- I am a software developer.
- I used to work on the Mono Project.
- I made a webserver thing that was mildly popular for a bit and had a cool logo but I can't find the logo anymore.
- I'd like to make another webserver thing someday.
- I worked on an app for displaying your phone's music/photos/videos/movies on your TV called AllCast.
- I made an iPad app for code review that some people used, but don't anymore because I never updated it to iOS7.
- I just moved to Singapore, but used to live in San Francisco.
- I'm originally from British Columbia, Canada.